Is a set of scales used individually to assess the children with suspected autism spectrum disorder. These scales help in setting the therapeutic plan and analyzing how much progress is achieved. The scales meet all the diagnostic requirements that are included in DSM-5. The scales are standardized according to the Egyptian and Arab environments to extract the criteria and verify validity and reliability.
|Purpose:||Asset Autism Spectrum Disorder and developmental disorders|
|Age:||2 months-14 years|
|Admin - time:||About 2 hours|
|Scoring:||Directly after finishing administration|
|Administration Language:||Arabic / English|
|Report language:||Arabic / English for each case|
|Publisher:||Arab Corporation for Preparing, Standardizing and Publishing Psychological Tests|
|Author:||Dr. Abdelmawgoud Abdelsamea|
Scale the main scale
The battery consists of 7 subtests and they are:
- Autism rating scale: Consists of two main domains: social interaction and communication domain and repetitive and restricted behaviors domain. This scale is prepared according to the diagnosis criteria of autism spectrum disorder included in DSM 5.
- Language assessment test: It measures the autistic speech characteristics of children with ASD.
- Interaction Assessment: It measures how much the child interacts in social situations.
- Educational Assessment: It measures the receptive and expressive language and speech imitation. It also helps in placing the children within the appropriate functional domains in the program.
- Prognosis of Learning Rate: It measures the child's learning rate and his/her ability to perform on the therapeutic programs.
- Nonverbal IQ: It measures the visual imagery and the ability to solve depicted and spatial problems.
- Verbal IQ: It measures the examinee's ability to recall the important information provided in printed or uttered words and sentences.
Features of the meter
The scale is available in both Arabic and English. The report is also available in both Arabic and English for each case whether the administration itself is in English or in Arabic.
- Examiner's Guide
- 3 practical administrating books
- 25 Record Forms in both Arabic/English
- Scoring computerized software.
- Bag and it includes 66 tools.
Get the test
To score only one test online for the full battery, please click here
To purchase the whole test bag that includes 100 reports, please click here
To purchase the bag of Autism Rating Scales only which includes 100 reports, please click here
To administer online, please click here