This test was designed according to (Holland's Career Types /Holland's Occupational Themes/ Holland's Codes or RIASEC.) It is advantaged with a high degree of validity and reliability. The test is individually or group administered at age of 14 years-equivalent to the third preparatory grade and up to 70 years. The test is composed of 6 key domains: Realistic- Investigative- Artistic- Social- Enterprising- and Conventional.
|Purpose:||Assess career interests|
|Age:||14-80 years and above|
|Admin - time:||35-40 minutes|
|Scoring:||Directly after finishing administration|
|Administration Language:||Arabic / English|
|Report language:||Arabic / English for each case|
|Administration:||Dr. Abdelmawgoud Abdelsamea|
|Author:||Arab Corporation for Preparing, Standardizing and Publishing Psychological Tests|
Scale the main scale
Features of the meter
- It helps students to choose their suitable scientific specializations.
- It helps the individuals to understand and determine their career interests.
- It helps the individuals to determine goals and to find agreement between their interests and the career they plan for.
- It helps companies to choose eligible employees for the company's field of work.
- It helps companies to prepare training and development programs for employees.
- It helps in career shift process.
- It provides a great number of careers that correspond to the individual's career interests through showing the most suitable careers.
- At the end of the report, there are recommendations that help to choose the suitable occupation.
- It provides the individual with another perspective on his/her interests through evaluating someone else.
The test is available in both Arabic and English. The report is also available in both Arabic and English for each case whether the administration itself is in English or in Arabic.
The things you love to do now in your life will help you to choose the jobs that you may do in a better way in the future.
- Choose (Yes) if the item tackles a content that you love and you enjoy doing it.
- Choose (I cannot decide) if the subject of the item does not fall within the circle of your interests, or you cannot identify your feeling towards it.
- Choose (No) if you totally dislike the content of the item and you do not like doing it.
Kindly answer all items accurately, and do not take the easy way out by choosing (I cannot decide) as it may result in having an unprofessional profile that is not compatible with your abilities. Thus, the result may be misleading.
- Examiner's Guide
- CD contains the scoring computerized software (you can choose between direct administration through computer, internet, or through taking the answers through the scanner in group administration).
- 25 Record Forms in both Arabic and English.
- 25 profile in both Arabic and English
- Kit for tools