This edition is the latest edition of Stanford Binet Intelligence Scales. It is advantaged with a set of features that make it a strong tool in clinical and neuropsychological assessment. The new edition includes updates in administration, scoring, and extra tolls for blind individuals, in addition to a comprehensive clinical report that includes the history of the case, behavioral observations, summary, conclusions and recommendations. It also includes an electronic registration for administration procedures.
|Purpose:||Asset cognitive skills (intelligence)|
|Age:||2-70 years and above|
|Admin - time:||25-90 minutes|
|Scoring:||Directly after finishing administration|
|Administration Language:||Arabic / English|
|Report language:||Arabic / English for each case|
|Publisher:||Arab Corporation for Preparing, Standardizing and Publishing Psychological Tests|
|Author:||Dr. Abdelmawgoud Abdelsamea|
Scale the main scale
- Fluid Reasoning
- quantitative reasoning
- visual spatial processing
- working memory
Features of the meter
- The books' size, form, and print have been updated.
- Quantitative Reasoning is provided in both Arabic and English.
- The book is provided with sections for easier administration.
- The Examiner's Guide has become (900 pages) and includes parts for:
- Neuropsychological assessment
- How to write a clinical report.
- Diagnosis of disability, integration and autism.
- How to use the test in daily life and career interests.
- How to form a healthy clinical sense.
- Books and tools for blind and visually impaired individuals.
- Record Form is now available in an application on mobile phone.
- Special scoring software for blind and visually impaired individuals.
- Scoring software is now available in an application on mobile phone.
- A comprehensive clinical report that includes the history of the case, behavioral observations, summary, and conclusions.
The test is available in Arabic. The report is available in both Arabic and English for each case whether the administration itself is in English or in Arabic.
Get the test
To get the full battery, click here
To get the basic battery, click here
To get the part for blind and visually impaired individuals, click here
To score the test online and reserve storage space on the Corporation's website for your reports (regular report) click here.
To score the test online, reserve storage space on the Corporation's website for your reports (clinical report) and use the application on mobile phone click here.
To use the Record Form online, reserve storage space on the Corporation's website for your cases and use the application on mobile phone click here.